Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!
well it is thanksgiving for me now, and you are all asleep already, awaiting your thanksgiving day! i'm about ready to leave for dinner...we're having a work thanksgiving dinner at the Renaissance hotel...not quite the same, but hey, it's turkey and it's clean ha. i just wanted to make a quick thanksgiving shout-out to everyone. i'm so incredibly blessed every single day of my life, and a large part of that is because of the amazing people in my life. i'm so so grateful for my family, more in these last couple years than ever, and i'm so so grateful for my good friends and the awesome influences i have to look up to. i'm also grateful for normal, american milk, flavored, sweetened yogurt, and pens that actually work :) lots of love to everyone!

1 comment:

mary plus vince said...

i am thankful for my mara.

the end.